To add a user to a folder:
- Go to WesFiles on the web and navigate to the folder you want to edit.
- Click on the gear icon at the right in the WesFiles address bar:
- Choose “Permissions” from the menu on the left:
Click on “Add User/Group”
- To add individual users, type their Wesleyan email addresses in the “Add Users” window. Wesleyan user names must be written out as full email addresses. You can enter multiple users as a comma-separated list. Click “Next” when you are ready to proceed:
- Set the permissions levels for each user on the next screen. Choose whether the changes should apply to the folder and all its existing contents (the default) or only to the folder itself. Then click “Finish”:
- You will return to the main permissions screen where you can review the list of users to see the changes you have made. Click “Exit” in the lower right when you are finished, or return to step 4 to add more users: